Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 3 January 2014

Welcome to my little corner!

Well hello there. How you doing? You're probably thinking 'oh here we go, another one of these new bloggers that think it'll make a good new years resolution'. Well, let me just stop you right there kind sirs and madames. I personally hate NYRs and so never bother setting any.

I do however have a ridiculous love for books, often refered to as my (yes you guessed it) addiction. I just cant help myself! They are my biggest passion/hobby/purpose in life (okay okay maybe not the last one but you get the picture). In the past month or so, simply reading and feeling the feels hasn't been quite enough for me. I've been feeling the need to rant; to purge my soul and ease the crazy levels of emotions these books invoke within me. Considering my small circle of friends contains all of ONE fellow book lover (and a begginer at that) , I've realised I'm going to have to resort to our good old best friend, Google. Or rather a blog.

I'm hoping to use this blog as a place to share my thoughts in greater depth than I would on say goodreads.  This will be the home of all rants; a true account of how I feel about the books I read, what I look forward to reading, reading pet peeves and basically any and all things book related.

If you plan to tag along on my train of thougts that is this blog, then I welcome you with open arms and reserve a seat for you! I hope you find this blog to be worth your time, whether I introduce you to new books you haven't heard of, have those necessary discussions dissecting our favourite stories or even just make you giggle a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment